|This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. It sums up my August of 2010. Yay fall! Yay lake! Yay Travis!|
I promise you, every hour I think, "August 4th" like a million times.
To clarify, I am content with where I am now [I say this because of this post; I don't want you to get confused]. But, I am just so excited for fall! There are so many new and exciting things happening in just a few days...I'm itching for it to be August 4th!
1. First Recruitment--the actual "Rush" aspect I am NOT looking forward to, but being reunited with all of my ADPi friends excites me to my core!
2. Living on the hall in the village--I can't even begin to express how much fun that is going to be
3. My classes--I'm taking 12 hours. It's going to be so hard...(Nottttt)
4. Boyfrand--Travis is going to be back in Auburn all the time!!!! YAY!
5. AUBURN FOOTBALL--This small southern town thrives on football. I've considered going ahead and camping out at my family's tailgating spot more than once this summer.
6. Half marathon--training for a half marathon on October 1st in Montgomery is currently up in the air
7. Volunteering--I really need to get some volunteer hours for nursing on my resume so I'm thinking about volunteering at the hospital/anywhere that will take me
8. Bowling--Every Tuesday and Thursday you will find me at the bowling alley, participating in my two credit hour class, with two great friends!
9. Little sister--I finally get something I've always wanted! A little sister. [In ADPi that is.] [And I never really wanted a little sister in real life--Daddy's girl.]
10. More socials, friends, formals, and great times to look forward to.
August 4th, come quickly,
And PS: You might not be hearing from me for a while. But when I'm back, it's going to be great!